Keramet S.r.l., with registered office in Via Trento Trieste, 119 - 41043 Formigine (MO) - ITALY, CF and VAT number 03441930363 (hereinafter, "Holder"), As data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") And art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") That the processing of your personal data is and will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or also "data"- communicated by you.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
- allow the timely execution of the agreements stipulated or that will eventually be stipulated between us in the future;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible and shared:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the Keramet S.r.l. in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
- Data communication
The data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy. They will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
- Rights of the interested party and methods of exercising rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15 (Right of Access), 16 (Right of rectification), 17 (Right to cancellation), 18 (Right to limitation), 20 (Right to data portability) and 21 (Right of opposition) of the Regulation. The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a written request to the Data Processor. This request can be made through:
- a registered letter a.r. to Keramet S.r.l. - with registered office in Via Trento Trieste, 119 - 41043 Formigine (MO) - ITALY.
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party may exercise their right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Italian Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Keramet S.r.l. with registered office in Via Trento Trieste, 119 - 41043 Formigine (MO) - ITALY.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.